Empowering businesses to succeed.
The McGregor Chamber seeks to retain, recruit, promote, and nurture McGregor businesses. It is our goal to promote a business environment that:
- Sustains economic vitality
- Works with local organizations to benefit McGregor
- Enables business-to-business networking and relationships
- Provides local, state, and federal government information
- Promotes McGregor as a tourism destination
- Markets McGregor’s assets to surrounding areas
- Enhances McGregor’s curb appeal
Reasons to get involved
Network with other members of the business community
Build brand awareness through multiple channels
Participate in a community-based business referral program
Chip Wilson is Founder and CEO of 360 Solutions, a leadership development firm focused on building high performing organizations. From its inception in 1998, Chip has grown the organization to over 600 offices in the US with additional offices in 14 countries. He is frequently called upon for his knowledge as an entrepreneur, consultant, and speaker. While he is easygoing by nature, there is no doubt he is passionate about helping others start, build, and run purpose-driven organizations. In addition to overseeing day-to-day operations of 360 Solutions, Chip develops organizational curriculum, writes books, hosts a weekly podcast, and sits on the board of for profit and nonprofit organizations. His continuous effort to develop leaders is the cornerstone of what drives him.