Our members get it
As McGregor continues to grow and thrive, businesses should do the same.
Chamber members take steps to maximize business opportunities.
Benefits of becoming a chamber member:
- The Chamber is the first point of contact for community information (8am-5pm / 5-days per week).
- Callers and visitors are referred to Chamber members first.
- The Chamber reaches 1,000- 5,000 views per Facebook post and can be as high as 40,000 a month.
- The Chamber provides co-op advertising opportunities through multiple channels.
- The Chamber maintains a community calendar of events.
- New businesses receive a Ribbon Cutting with media exposure.
- New Member Spotlight is available on the Chamber’s homepage.
- Members receive Chamber committee opportunities.
- Job board links are available to members through the Chamber’s website.
- Member Businesses are promoted through tourist and relocation packets.
- Chamber members have access to area wide community service meetings.
- Free use of the Chamber’s conference room (scheduled at least 2 weeks prior).
- Networking opportunities through local functions and the Chamber Banquet.
- Membership Roster available on request
Types of Memberships
$ 125.00 Annual Membership Dues – Open to businesses with 0-5 employees, Non-Profits, and Religious Organizations. There are many additional benefits each member receives as well as the chance to join the small business community of McGregor.
The community of McGregor continues to grow and thrive; it is our desire to see business grow and thrive with it. The Mission of the McGregor Chamber of Commerce is to Recruit – Retain – Promote & Nurture McGregor business.
Our mission is simple, to recruit, retain, promote, & nurture McGregor business.