Marketing Scholarship Program
Compete in the marketplace with an improved online presence.
What is the marketing scholarship program?
The Marketing Scholarship Program is a partnership between the McGregor Chamber, 360Solutions, and McGregor’s Economic Development program. This program aims to connect our Small Business Owners with professional Marketing services to help enhance their business image and improve business competitiveness and performance. Applications will be open October 1- 31, 2022. From the pool of applications, one business will be selected to enter into the 6-month Marketing Scholarship Program, which will run from January 1- June 30, 2023.
Applications will re-open once a quarter, and businesses are encouraged to re-apply if they are not initially selected. 90% of the program cost is covered in sponsorship by McGregor EDC, and the selected business is responsible for paying the remaining 10%. The 10% contribution equates to $600 total, which can be split up into six monthly payments of $100. This program is available exclusively to McGregor Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture members.
Marketing Scholarship Partners
Ready to get started?
For additional questions regarding the program or the application process, please contact Marissa Maguire at [email protected] or 254-840-2292.